Hello Friends today I will tell how to post message in various group at one click. Few years back, I was just checking out for this trick and found lots of Script were available. But they are not good as the risk of getting suspend of Facebook Account and I was one of them. Facebook suspend my Account for auto group posting. From that time I haven’t use any script or any black hat trick.
The tricks that I am going to tell you is very easy and interesting. Let See how:
1. Choose some Facebook Groups with huge members and collect all the urls. Some thing like
2. Now create email ID of all the groups. Add group name then use @groups.facebook.com
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Email ID: email@example.com
Eamil Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Now go to your email account. Make sure to use same email account on which you have created Facebook Account
Also Read: Is your Social Media Really Social ?
Also Read: SEO Consultant in India – Adesh Saxena
4. As there is limit of Facebook Group that you can join upto 300 groups. Don’t use more than 25 Groups at same time other wise Facebook will consider your activity as a Spam.
5. Use Facebook groups email id in To Section of Email ID and in Subject line Use Some description(fewer than 140 characters).
6. Don’t write anything in Body Section. See Example:
7. Now Click on Send button and within second your message will be post to various Facebook Groups.
Hope this blog post will help you in Facebook Groups Posting. If you have any doubt or query, feel free to ask via comment box.